When ordering packaging for your product, you expect an FIBC which meets all relevant industry and/or regulatory requirements and consistently performs to specification. Greif has a robust Quality Program to accomplish this.
- Production processes are monitored under strict controls and integrated with a stringent Quality Management System
- Inhouse testing laboratories validate compliance of material properties with international standards
- Internal and external audits and certifications
- End-to-end supply chain management and control
- Traceability of products and components
- Continuous improvement of products and people
Our Testing Laboratories
Our state-of-the-art, in-house laboratories ensure compliance and conformity to agreed specifications covering the entire production process – from incoming raw materials to finished products.
A few examples of our testing capabilities:
- Incoming materials and semi-finished products: melt flow index (MFI), mechanical properties (e.g., strength, elongation, etc.), UV resistance, surface resistance, MVTR
- UN test for Dangerous Goods: top lift, drop, righting, topple, tear, and stacking tests
Specific test for PE liners: (DART PE, blowing test, strength and elongation, friction )
Supported by our dedicated R&D team