Available in North America
ES Natural™ Uncoated Recycled Paperboard
ES means Environmentally Smart.
ES Natural™ Uncoated Recycled Paperboard (URB) is ideally suited for folding cartons and other packaging applications where sustainable paperboard products with a natural look and feel are desired.
ES Natural™ utilizes advanced cleaning technology to produce a low-density 100% recycled fiber paperboard.
- FSC, SFI, PEFC Certified
More than a desirable natural brown color.
- 100% FSC recycled fiber
- Available in calipers from 12pt to 30pt
- Lower basis weight than standard bending chip
- Suitable for use in contact with dry foods
- Suitable for freezer applications
- Exceptional print surface
- Engineered fiber construction
- Clean kraft appearance
- Regular production cycle
- World-class customer service
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured at our Sweetwater Mill in Austell, GA
- Meets/Exceeds customer requests for environmentally responsible packaging
- Offers real $/MSF savings caliper to caliper
- Maintains integrity during the freeze/thaw cycle
- Can be printed on flexo, offset, gravure, and digital
- Smooth print surface for a more consistent ink lay-down
- Environmentally friendly look
- No long lead times
- Quick response for order confirmations, delivery dates, inquiry follow-up
- Knowledgeable sales representatives whose #1 job is your packaging success
Mills producing ES Natural
Coated Recycled Paperboard (CRB)
Greif has a strict policy against spamming and the company‘s representatives will not reply to unsolicited emails.
Data, dimensions, and information provided about products and services on this website are considered nominal values for general-purpose use in evaluating products and services for customers’ specific applications. These are not considered manufacturing specifications.
WE HEREBY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Greif Ethics Hotline
To report concerns about possible ethics or compliance violations on a confidential and anonymous basis please visit www.greif.ethicspoint.com or, in North America, you may place a toll-free call to 866-834-1825. Outside North America, where available, follow the directions at www.greif.ethicspoint.com under "Report a Message."