GCUBE IBC with Hybrid Pallet
One of the strongest in the market
The hybrid pallet GCUBE Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) combines a strong IBC cage with an optimized pallet, better suited for overall product handling.
GCUBE IBC Value
Performance and cost-effectiveness in one offering is what "value" is all about. High value is what GCUBE is all about.
The Strongest Cage
GCUBE offers the strongest cage on the market supported by a hybrid pallet that provides minimal deflection in racks, making it the best performer in dark or automated warehouses and factories.
GCUBE can be equipped with three different sizes of label plates and label plates can be fixed to all four sides of the IBC.
Get more with GCUBE IBC Hybrid Pallet
Standards and Specialties
- 150 mm and 225 mm openings available with all types of ventilation
- suitable for dip-tube and agitator
- 2" and 3" valves with over-coated HDPE layer able to ensure only one material in contact with filled products
- Gcube Hybrid pallet is also available with antistatic for EX zones (GCube Elektron)
- Bottle Colors
- Valve Selection
- Easy Way
A hybrid pallet IBC, also known as a composite IBC, combines the best features of different types of IBCs. Comprised of multiple product innovations, the hybrid pallet IBC is a best-of-breed approach to meet the demands of our customers. This construction offers several advantages over traditional IBCs, including:
- Durability: The combination of materials used in a hybrid pallet IBC provides a sturdy and robust container that can withstand the rigors of storage and transportation.
- Flexibility: The hybrid pallet IBC can store and transport a wide range of liquids and semi-liquids, making it suitable for various industries, including chemical, food, and beverage.
- Sustainability: Hybrid pallet IBCs often include PCR or other resins derived from recyclable and biodegradable materials, making them more sustainable than traditional IBCs.
- Efficient storage and transportation: The palletized design of the hybrid pallet IBC allows for efficient stacking and storage, reducing transportation costs.
- Compatibility: The bottle options available with the hybrid pallet IBC are potentially resistant to certain chemicals and UV light and can be used for many products.
- Cost-effective: Reuse and adaptability create a cost-savings opportunity. This opportunity varies by customer and use case.
Overall, a hybrid pallet IBC offers durability, flexibility, sustainability, and cost-effectiveness, making it a popular choice for companies looking to improve their logistics and supply chain operations.
Focused on the small details to protect your people
Safety is a priority to ensure your people are protected. When tested in our labs, bending our tube requires a force 40% greater than what is needed to bend the tube from a top competitor.
Quality pallets for shipping
The hybrid pallet GCUBE is the most durable pallet for multiple shipments so you can count on it for the long haul.
Minimizes transportation risks
Minimize the risk of deflected pallets due to the improved central support of the IBC hybrid pallet used in this variation of the GCUBE.
Markets We Serve
From the products that keep us moving to the ones that make us beautiful, Greif is proud to serve the unique needs of a wide range of global industries.
Packaging must protect product purity, comply with regulations, and support safety. We have the right technology, capabilities, and people to meet all specialty chemical industry requirements.
Health & Beauty
We are a reliable partner to those who supply the wellness, fragrance, food and beverage, and home and personal care markets with the materials to enhance their products.
Paints, Coatings & Ink
Greif offers large, intermediate, and specialty fibre, plastic or steel drums, and IBCs that offer a truly customized solution with the appropriate components for the paint, coating, or ink market.
Lubricants & Petrochemicals
Greif has the right technology, capabilities, and people to meet all of appropriate technical and regulatory requirements of the lubricant industry.
At Greif, we have decades of experience designing and producing packaging that protects food from contamination sources and is compliant with strict food safety regulations.
Food & Beverages
At Greif we have decades of experience designing and producing packaging that protects food from contamination sources and is compliant with strict food safety regulations.
Flavors & Fragrances
With Greif’s complete range of industrial packaging for Flavors & Fragrances, you not only find solutions that meet your requirements, but also maintain your high-quality standards.
Sustainability is Our Goal
What is it like to order IBC containers from Greif?
For starters, we work together. Greif and the colleagues who make the company stand out as leaders in IBC manufacturing work with every customer to deliver the best solution for their needs. A collaborative process finds the best outcomes for you and, of course, your customers and end-users.
Did you know that Greif established an updated mission statement to be the best-performing customer service company in the world? What that means for you is whether you are selecting the extensive GCUBE offering or looking for anything else in the Greif catalog, it is the duty of all of us to make sure your needs are met and your expectations are exceeded. It’s the Greif way.
Greif has a strict policy against spamming and the company‘s representatives will not reply to unsolicited emails.
Data, dimensions, and information provided about products and services on this website are considered nominal values for general-purpose use in evaluating products and services for customers’ specific applications. These are not considered manufacturing specifications.
WE HEREBY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Greif Ethics Hotline
To report concerns about possible ethics or compliance violations on a confidential and anonymous basis please visit www.greif.ethicspoint.com or, in North America, you may place a toll-free call to 866-834-1825. Outside North America, where available, follow the directions at www.greif.ethicspoint.com under "Report a Message."